Here's some info about me:
- Nicknames: Sweet Pea, The Little Princess, Peanut, Z, Z-Cat
- Birthdate: I don’t remember when I was born. The V.E.T. says it probably was sometime in late June or early July 2007. But I think my life really started when the nice guy and the lady with the yellow hair caught me. That was on February 16, 2008.
- Weight: A girl never tells her weight!
- Bio: I don’t remember much of my early days. All I know is that I was living outside behind a big building. Which was scarey because I was just a little cat. I had to hunt for my food…often in a dumpster. Sometimes the people from the building would give me food. It was okay until it started getting cold…and then snowy. The people built me a place to stay warm and sleep. Here’s a picture of where I stayed:
- Favorite Moment: When I became an Island Cat!
- Likes: Food, food and more food!!!
- Favorite Toy: Gray mousies!
Now I'm an Island Cat living here with Wally and Ernie...and the nice guy and the lady with the yellow hair.
I can't wait to meet more floofy kitties like me!!!! You can visit me at http://www.island-cats.com/. Wally and Ernie are there too...but they aren't floofy like me!!!