Jul 20, 2008

Zander the Floofer Cat

Hi Everyone!
My full name is Little Joe Zander, but you can call me Zander.
That is what my family calls me (when I am not in trouble that is.)

I am a floofy man cat.
My Mother was a Siamese and my father was a Himalayan
I was born April 16th and am 4 years old now.
I have very bright blue eyes but sometimes when my mom bean uses that flashy box it makes my blue eyes turn red (and then she is not very adept at using the photoshop so sometimes my pictures have dark eyes.)
My favorite things to do are rolllling in the flowers, 'zoooming' through the house, watching the birds in the window, eating, sleeping, napping, eating, snacking and washing. (My motto is 'you can never be too clean'.)
I am currently in hard training for the Napping Marathon!
This is my favorite sport (besides eating)
and this year I am sure I will win.
My Mom say the prize is my own bag of Yamon treats!

So I need to go practice some more!
Well that's all for now.

My Sister Wikipedia and Uncle Alex and I have our own new blog at The Catmosphere.
So come and visit sometime, I am sure our mom bean will make you a nice pot of catnip tea and scrounge us up some 'yamon' treats.
Oh and Thank You Zooltry for letting me join the rest of you Floofers!

8 comments:

FLOOF and FUR said...

Hi Zander... welcome to Floof and Fur (be careful tho... we think Maggy might fall for you!)...

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hello Zander! It is ever so nice to meet you!

Mickey's Musings said...

Nice to meet you Zander!!!
I visited your blog too and met Wiki & Alex :)
You guys are really cute & handsome!
purrs Mickey

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hi Zander. Welcome to Floof and Fur. Mom usually visits everyone, everyday and leaves a message. However, she has been recuperating from surgery and then got sick on top of it, so she is quite tired! Please come visit us and we will be sure to add you to our blog list.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi Zander!! We are so glad to meet you!!! You are a beautiful kitty!!!

The Island Cats said...

Hi Zander! It's nice to meet such a handsome floofy mancat!

(Oh mom says I'm still too young to be interested in mancats!)

Zoey

Kimo and Sabi said...

Nice to meet ya little Joe - yer a good lookin' meezer!

Kellykat said...

Good luck on the Napping Marathon! When you win I'd love to come by and help you enjoy your Yamon Treats. In the mean time welcome to Floof & Fur!
-Scotchy