Sep 9, 2008

Prim & Proper: The Hat, Part 2

See... what did I tell you... she did it last year at the holidays too! And I AM NOT A GRINCH! Though admittedly a number of cat-blogger-friends seemed to think this was a rather cute hat on my head -- I decidedly did NOT. I shared this hat with Cheysuli, too... you tell me, does she look happy? (I think I have a growing attraction for Cheysuli... perhaps it's the Siamese in me.) In any case, this clothing thing has gone far enough. Let's put it to a vote kitties!

3 comments:

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh dear....maybe not these hats. You two look a little disgruntled!

The Island Cats said...

Okay....those hats are just WAY over the top!

Zoey

Samantha and Mr. Tigger said...

No hats, no clothes, no implements of any kind! Cat against Clothes!
Samanatha