Nov 15, 2008

kitty Belly Heaven!! call for Submishun!!

Hello Fluff&Fur!! I am sachie, Goma’s mother at mycatgoma blog! I have been dreaming about making a blog all about cat bellies.…and I finally get it going!! I think kitty bellies are the most irresistible and heart-melting thing is the whole universe.I obsessively admire and worship them! I do hope I am not the only one think that… To celebrate the wonderful kitty bellies in the world, I created a site called kittybellys.com where we can all share your kitty’s irresistible bellies!! I am encouraging cat’s to submit their own tummy so that we can just scream over them!! Thanks for reading my post!! I hope to see you all at kittybellys.com! ~Sachie+Goma

3 comments:

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh yes, we will get right to work on ours!!
Your FL furiends,

Pattyskypants said...

OMG! KittyBellys is like a dream come true!! All that glorious floof!!

Brainball said...

Oh wow, what a great idea! Momma loves kitty bellehs. :-D

Floofy headbonks and rumbly purrs from Brainball.