This is my first post on Floof and Fur (Mommy can be such a slacker). It sure is nice to be here among all the other floofy cats. I thought I might make my first post here about the things that bind us - floof! Here are some interesting facts about my floof:
- I was almost not chosen by my parents because of my long fur! Luckily I was completely irresistible!
- I barely shed at all my first year, but I have made up for it later.
- Many of my floof hairs have multi-color bands, Mommy calls them raccoon hairs.
- Due to all my colors I'm able to successfully leave my mark on any color outfit.
- I have long guard hairs and then very soft underfloof. I'm told I feel like mink.
- My underfloof can get easily matted, so I have to be very vigilant against Alphalpha hairs (you know the ones, they stick straight out like arrows of grooming humiliation).
- I refuse to let Mommy brush me, so I manage all this by myself - well pretty much.
- My Floofy Friday posts are often the most visited, and not the ones Mommy slaves over. So funny!
I am Fin of Housecat Confidential, please come visit me anytime.
P.S. - My 100th post will be tomorrow.