Jan 22, 2009

Calling for nominations from the Floofy Party!

Unless you've been sleeping under a rock lately, you would have heard about Misha's quest to become Kitteh President. I wasn't going to put myself forward for nomination, but I can't stand the thought that the little $#&% mite win (I'd never hear the end uv it)!

Sweet Praline and myself has put ourselves up for nomination and we call upon all Floof and Fur members to do the same!

 Fluffies of the world, unite!   

If you want to be in the running to be Kitteh Prez (trust me, the job is realli easy), this is all you have to do:
  1. Go to ObamiconMe and create ur election poster like the ones above. If you has problems making ur poster (or you've got a busy snoozing schedule today), just let me know in the comments and I'll get my Campaign Managa/Mummy to make one for you.
  2. Post the link to your poster in the comments below (or here).
  3. Nominationz close Sunday 25th January 2009 NZT (that's Saturday for you Northern Hemisphere kittehs).
  4. The most presidenshl looking cats as decided by an independent panel uv judges (Mummy and Mummy's neighbour) will be put up for election where you can vote for ur favouriet candidate.
  5. Candidates will be given a special button to put on their blog for campaigning to direct their supporters to the voting booth.
  6. Voting will open Monday 26th January 2009 and close Saturday 31st January 2009 NZT.
  7. The winning candidate will be declared Cat President and will win the undying loyaltee and adoration from kittehs all ova the world for the next 4 years.
P.S. I was going to have a speshl challenge for Floofiez this weekend, but I'm postponing it till next weekend, as it's realli important that us Floofiez have representashun in the new administration.

8 comments:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Power to the Floofies!!!! Yay!!!!

ZOOLATRY said...

I am Maggy.
Maggy I am.
And I believe that,
YES WE CAN!

Vote for me! Please...

Zoolatry

Cory said...

Oh yes we can! I submitted my entry, but I'd rather be a floofy cabinet member!

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats said...

This has been fun!
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_03ifMDNb7I0/SXVWAn1RFOI/AAAAAAAAAUg/oO1iIgvjIc8/s1600-h/cats-for-change.gif

Thats Coco, or Furrydance Colours Cove

Pattyskypants said...

Can I haz ambassor to France jobz insted???

8GR8LOLCATS said...

Our momma saw these and made some but didn't put our names on them...

They are on our blog... love your FLOOF & FUR! FUN!!!

Sweet Purrfections said...

My poster is posted on my blog now! I want to be the first floofy ladycat Presicat!

http://sweetpraline.blogspot.com

Sweet Purrfections said...

Floofy kitties unite!