Sep 9, 2008

Prim & Proper: The Hat, Part 2

See... what did I tell you... she did it last year at the holidays too! And I AM NOT A GRINCH! Though admittedly a number of cat-blogger-friends seemed to think this was a rather cute hat on my head -- I decidedly did NOT. I shared this hat with Cheysuli, too... you tell me, does she look happy? (I think I have a growing attraction for Cheysuli... perhaps it's the Siamese in me.) In any case, this clothing thing has gone far enough. Let's put it to a vote kitties!

3 comments:

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Oh dear....maybe not these hats. You two look a little disgruntled!

The Island Cats said...

Okay....those hats are just WAY over the top!

Zoey

Samantha & Mom said...

No hats, no clothes, no implements of any kind! Cat against Clothes!
Samanatha