Jun 1, 2009

INTRODUCING LACOCOON DANTE







Hello Fellow Floofers! My name is Dante and I am a 7 year old Maine Coon classic red tabby. I live with my brofur, Dylan and my sisfur, Domino in a nice house in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada (it's the capital, you know).

I was born at the Lacocoon Cattery in Lacolle, Quebec. The first two pictures of me are when I was just born and when I was a toddler at Lacocoon before my purrents picked me up to take me to my furefur home.

You can see me when I was about 6-months old in the third picture (see how long my tail is -- I didn't growed into it yet). This is my house -- I have lots of rooms to wander around and big windows to look out, and a back yard where I can roam free because, as Mama says, gravity and the fence keep me safe. Mama takes me out in the front yard, too on a leash, so I can socialize with all the neighbours and watch things go by on the street. Mama has also taken me to the Petsmart on my leash and peoples are always admiring me when I goes there.

The next picture is my only furmal purrtrait that was taken when I was just one year old. I weighed about 17 lbs. then and my eyes were still an ampurr colour, but I growed more since then and my eyes has changed to green now.

The last picture shows me when I was fully growed at the age of 6. Now I weighs about 22 lbs. I has a furry, furry full coat of floof. I has more in the winter and less in the summer cause I sheds when it's hot.

I has my furry own blog called "All About Lacocoon Dante". Here's the link:
http://allaboutlacocoondante.blogspot.com.

Next time I'll do a story about me in the summertime. Thanks fur letting me be a mempurr of your Floof and Fur club.

12 comments:

Quill and Greyson said...

Your tail was giant Dante! Welcome!

Amy & the house of cats said...

Hi Dante - I have been following you for a while but it is great to see you here on Floof & Fur - you fit in perfectly!!

Cory said...

Dante, you are magnificent!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures of you, Dante! You've grown into a real man cat.

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Very pleased to meet you. Mum went all gooey on me when she saw you. You are the same colour as me and you are so beautiful.

Hugs GJ xx

Mouchois said...

That tail is absolutely extravagant! WOW!

Jasmim said...

Welcome!

Jas & Gi

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Wow, can't get over what a magnificent tail you have! Welcome to the club!

Kellykat said...

So great to have you in the club!
-Scotchy

8GR8LOLCATS said...

Dante our dear friend! We love you so much... I will always be grateful that we met!

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Welcome! You are really a handsome mancat!! I love your photos!

Connie - Tails from the Foster Kittens said...

*swoon*

I googled Dante's official name to find out what Lacocoon meant and ended up here