Jul 18, 2008

Annabelle and Zuzu: Hello!


"This is ME: Zuzu!"

"An' this be ME: Annabelle!"

Zuzu: Weee HAPPY to be invited to Floof & Fur blog! Weee say "Thank U!"
Anna: SEE MY BELLEH?
Kim: She means "belly."
Zuzu: (disapproving) U shouldn't show belleh YET, Anna. We just saying 'Hi this be us!" now!
Anna: BELLEH!!!
Zuzu: Sigh. She is Anna. She ... well, sometimes, may be not so smart.
Anna: DO be smart!
Zuzu: U not. I am Zuzu. We both blue-cream point Himalayan girlkitties. We will b 2 years oldz on October 24.
Anna: (very happy) I is FAT!
Zuzu: True. U is fat. I not so fat. Anna, she eat eat eat.
Anna: I BRAVE!
Zuzu: Don no 'bout that. Mommy, she say, "Anna, u either very brave or not so smart." Cuz Anna run run run up to new things and try to go outside and luv to go in basement and stuff but me, I not so sure. I not so brave, may be.
Anna: U brave. U has a FLATFACE!
Zuzu: I has a Flatface. Smashyface, Smooshyface, say Mommy. Everyday, Mommy, she say: "ZuzuWhy is you so grumpy?" Then I say, "Ahh! I tol u an' tol you! Not grumpy! Is just mah flatface!" THEN, she say, WellZuzu, why u HAS a flatface?" then I say "AHH! I tol you an' TOL YOU! Cuz mah DADDY had a flatface!" All the TIMEZ she asksed me that stuff! She say it all smiley-happy, but why she ask OVER and OVER???
Anna: I has a FLATFACE LITTLE BIT!
Zuzu: U has flatface LOTS, compared to other catzes. Not so flat compared to me.
Anna: (Extremely proud) I go DOODY!
Zuzu: Sigh. Anywayz. I want to tell u bout something special I has. I has a --
Anna: WHITE TOE WHITE TOE ZUZU HAS A WHITE TOE!
Zuzu: U stoppit! Stoppit stoppit stoppit TALKING! I wanted to tell bout mah white toe!
Anna: I has a sorry.
Zuzu: She LOUD! She 'Meeow meeow meeow' all the TIMEZ! I meeow too, well, kinda a lot, but I have a LITTLE meeow.
Oh, yeah, an' I has a WHITE TOE!
See?
Anna: (sad) What do I has???
Zuzu: U has a BELLEH!
See?


Anna: OHHHHH BELLEH SEE MAH BELLEH!?
Zuzu: Sigh. Anywayz, that be's nuff bout us for nowz.
Anna: GOMA BROTHER!
Zuzu: Oh, that's right! Goma is our brother! Not from same litter, he our little brother, but we has same TonkaDaddy and StarMommy!
Anna: PICTURES!
Zuzu: We has LOTS of pictures of StarMommy and TonkaDaddy that we bet GomaMancatBrother would want to see, but we wait for next post, may cuz this post do be long!
Plus, we need to maybe ask -- I forget that word. Misson? Purrmissy?
Kim: Permission, Zuzu.
Zuzu: Yes, purrrrmissionZuzu from Suzette who breedzes us to use photos.
Anna: SUZETTE DON' CARE PUT ON PICTURES MOMMY DADDY!
Zuzu: Sigh. We saves that for nother post, cuz kim say 'PurrrrmissonZuzu.'
Anna: YOU COME SEE US AT ANNAZU BLOGZES!
Zuzu: (crabby) IF that MommyKim UPDATEZES it more! She BUSY, she say, but we don care bout no 'busy!'
Kim: I'll try to do better about that, Zuzu. I think we need to say goodbye now.
Anna: BYE! BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE!

Kim: Say goodbye, Zuzu.
Zuzu: GoodbyeZuzu.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

U both so cute, I gonna has a hartzatackz!! Me luvz U both! xxoo Bhu

Anonymous said...

awwww - you two are as fun as you are adorable!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hello and welcome to Floor and Fur. The two of you are adorable. I like to show my belly all of the time too! I especially love it when my mom rubs it!

Monty Q. Kat said...

Holy belleh!!!

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW!!! Look at that floof!!! :o
Those are nice kitties that I do not know. I must visit :)
Purrs Mickey

ZOOLATRY said...

Our human dad says looking at you is kind of like seeing us all over again. Our human mom says you too are just the cutest things since "sliced bread" (what on earth does that mean?)... of course, all this makes us very muchly jealous. But just the same, we say, welcome to Floof and Fur.

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi you two!! Glad to have you on the blog!!! You are both just so cute and adorable!!! Love the white toe and the belleh!!

Kellykat said...

You two are a riot! I'm glad your here. I love to show my belly too. Your white toe is very pretty Zuzu. See you around the blog!
Scotchy